24.11.12

Australian Graduates Fashion Week Amanda Myles Backstage








I met the lovely Amanda Myles and her boyfriend/assistant (personal bitch) backstage at AGFW today and was lucky enough to get a couple snaps of some pieces and the accessories that she sent down the runway.
I feel like I can relate to her stuff so much because she made her entire collection herself, just like i did for my upcoming major collection... She hand-knitted the jumper as well, which i would die to try on, and also the see-through trench coat, would kill for that piece !
I love that she made accessories aswell, as I said once again we're twins because I am actually making accessories in similar fabrics for my own collection aswell.
And one last thing, are you ready? bitch beat me to it, she made her models wear Jelly shoes and socks ! what a bitch right ? I swear to god we're twins.