1.12.11

whats in the mesh bag

Here's the mesh bag I made for my project, I literally used one of the plastic bags i get from woolies when I go shopping, and made it from my mesh fabric, it looks cool but Millie said it would be better with bigger handles to wear on the shoulder and it would probably sell better aswell so I'm gonna work on that.


I was also thinking I am going to add bleached denim to the mesh line, and probably work on a handbag aswell.

So y'all need to check the shit ive been carrying lately :
-Lady Million, like hello, summer's back so perfume change bitches.
-Henry Holland sunglasses. just cuz they hide my eyebrows pretty well.
-(the appartment keys, my headphones, iphone, my ugly ass wallet, fake YSL and Balmain rings etc..)
-OPI nail polish in San Tan Tonio, perfect nude shade for people who have retarded complexion like me.
-speaking of complexion, Illamasqua Skin Base foundation, in number 6 I believe.
-Illamasqua rubber finish nailpolish in Faux Pas (purple) and in Rare (neon yellow).
-Illamasqua cream pigment in Androgen from the new Theatre of the Nameless collection, and also intense lipgloss in Facade, pure pigment in Beguile, powder eyeshadow in Tango, and medium pencil in Vow.
-Mac blacktrack gel eyeliner.
-Sally Hansen nailpolish pen in silver chrome.